MAKING PAVILION RESERVATIONS
IN-SEASON PAVILION RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 1ST TO OCTOBER 31ST
RENTAL RATE = $75.00
OFF-SEASON PAVILION RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 1ST TO MARCH 31ST
RENTAL RATE = $35.00
NON-RESERVED PAVILIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS
Pavilion rental times are from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
An alcohol permit is $40 per group (not per pavilion). Reservations may be made by calling City Hall at (410) 751-1100. Payment must be received within 2 weeks from the time the reservation is made in order to secure the rental. Payments are not refundable.
|Pavilion Seating Capacity|
|Taneytown Memorial Park||Roberts Mill Park|
|Pavilion #1 - 96||Pavilion #1 - 96 (electric)|
|Pavilion #2 - 80||Pavilion #2 - 96|
|Pavilion #3 - 120|
|Pavilion #4 - 144|
|Pavilion #5 - 144|
|Gazebo - 40|
- Reserving Group responsible for any damage to park facilities
- All debris to be cleaned up by Reserving Group. (Includes play areas.)
- Hours of operation are 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- Disorderly conduct may result in loss of park privileges.
- If an alcohol permit has been received, it must remain inside pavilion.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE HOLDING A SPECIAL EVENT THAT WILL REQUIRE MORE PARK FACILITY USE THAN A STANDARD PAVILION RESERVATION AND THIS EVENT WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, YOU MUST OBTAIN A SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT. SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST FORTY (40) DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE. CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF PARKS AND RECREATION FOR DETAILS.