MAKING PAVILION RESERVATIONS
PAVILION RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE FROM MAY 1ST TO SEPTEMBER 30TH
OUTSIDE OF THIS TIME FRAME PAVILIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS
Pavilion rental times are from
8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
The fee is $75 for each pavilion being used. An alcohol permit is $40 per group (not per pavilion). Payment must be received within 2 weeks from the time the reservation is made in order to secure the rental. Payments are not refundable.
Pavilion rental arrangements need to be made at the City Office; an original signature is required from the renter at the time of reservation. Pavilion rentals must be made for EACH rental occasion.
(There is no charge for government agencies; these reservations may be made via fax.)
|Pavilion Seating Capacity|
|Taneytown Memorial Park||Roberts Mill Park|
|Pavilion #1 - 96||Pavilion #1 - 96 (electric)|
|Pavilion #2 - 80||Pavilion #2 - 96|
|Pavilion #3 - 120|
|Pavilion #4 - 144|
|Pavilion #5 - 144|
|Gazebo - 40|
Rates and Rules
- Reserving Group responsible for any damage to park facilities
- All debris to be cleaned up by Reserving Group. (Includes play areas.)
- Hours of operation are 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- Disorderly conduct may result in loss of park privileges.
- If an alcohol permit has been received, it must remain inside pavilion.
- No pets allowed in Memorial Park.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE HOLDING A SPECIAL EVENT THAT WILL REQUIRE MORE PARK FACILITY USE THAN A STANDARD PAVILION RESERVATION AND THIS EVENT WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, YOU MUST OBTAIN A SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT. SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST FORTY (40) DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE. CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF PARKS AND RECREATION FOR DETAILS.